Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Blog Post - Scary

Hello All! Welcome to my blog - I guess I'll start by telling you a little bit about me and why I'm doing this.  My name is Carla Spradling and I am a 20 year old students at Baylor University in Waco, TX.  I started scrapbooking when I got engaged last summer and got a Cricut Expression for Christmas! Since then I have been making projects as much as possible - it is my release at the end of the day - and I wanted to have a place to post them so this blog was born.

Why OCD Scrapology you ask? Well, my fiance - William - thought it would be funny and it just so happens that I am OCD about a lot of things including scrapbooking.  Every time I am working on a project I sit over it for hours to make sure it is just right before I glue anything!  Scrapology is the name of one of my favorite scrapbook stores in Austin, TX and well, it rhymed :)

Thanks for reading my blog -I hope that I can inspire someone out there to create something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment