Friday, August 26, 2011

Setting Up New Craft Room - LOVE letters

Hey all! Another room set up project - this one VERY easy.  I bought a magazine storage system from Michael's (they were having a buy 1 get 1 for a cent sale on the storage cubes I like)  and after getting it hung on the wall wanted to dress it up a little bit.  I found the letters I used at Hobby Lobby (about $2.50 a piece) they are light, but have large bases so they stand up on their own.

Items needed for this project:
Letters of your choice
Martha Stewart Pearl Paint (mine is purple)
Paint brush


I forgot to take any photos before or during the project, but here is the finished result! The letters look different colors because of the pearl paint - when the light hits the paint it looks very nice!  This is hanging on the wall that is behind me while I am working!

I will post more photos of my room as it comes along, hopefully it will be done by the end of next week.

What do you think?

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment