Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anniversary Card - will this week slow down?

So the last post for tonight - an anniversary card that I made for my future in-laws (their anniversary was Tuesday).  I saw a photo on the Cricut Message board of a similar card and used it as my inspiration for this one!

I had so many frustrations making this card - I bought some pre-made card/envelope sets at Michael's in different sizes so that I knew the envelopes would be sturdy and such.  Well - I made all these cuts for a size 6x9 card and it turns out all I had in that size was envelopes - after trips to 2 different Michael's and the local scrapbook shop - I just had to make my own base.  It turned into a 2 day ordeal, but thankfully the card turned out well!


The inside sentiment is "all you need is love"


The carts I used for this card:
Jasmine (rectangles and background)
Lacy Labels (background of people)
Sweethearts (people)
Tie the Knot (bow)

I still have one more card to make in the next week or so, but I'm waiting on a new stamp for it - I'll post when I'm done though!

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment