Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The last of the old projects...Engagement Card

I made this card in March when I found out my best friend was going to be getting engaged very soon! It was so hard not to send a picture to her (I send her photos of most of my work since she has a Cricut - she's my best supporter) but I knew I couldn't ruin the surprise! It is the first card that I am really proud of that I made - I love how it came out!


This was the first time that I used my Sew Easy - it was fun to use, but you can't punch through more than one piece of card stock - I learned the hard way!  I tried to make the little people to look similar to my bff and her new fiance.


I just couldn't resist the "bling" on the inside!

The carts I used for this project:
Sweethearts (almost everything!)
Lacy Labels (the inside background and the purple background on the front)

I gave her this card the day after she got engaged, and about 10 minutes before I asked her to be my bridesmaid! We are having a great time helping each other plan weddings and scrapping our hearts out!

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment