Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Card - my Mom is Fabulous!

So it's been a busy week for me (not just this whole catching up on never having blogged either) besides making 2 fathers day cards for next Sunday, I also had 3 other cards to make! This is one of them.  My wonderful mom's birthday was Monday and I wanted to make her a card instead of buying one - I hope she liked it!

I am entering this card in the Birthday Sundaes Blog Challenge (Using wet or dry embossing) found here - I used dry embossing.

I bought the stamp for the inside of this card at Michael's and after getting it knew I had to use a crown on the front!  

This one is hard to read, but the sentiment is "Wishing you all this Fabulous!"


The carts I used for this project:
Lacy Labels (Inside sentiment)
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (Happy Birthday is on this)
Sweet Treats (Crown)
Paper Lace (Background)

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment