Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Project Display Board - Circle Exclusive Cartridge Challenge

This is the project I am most excited about from the Cricut Circle Blogiversary Challenge Series! I chose to make a board to display my work on! The Challenge: Create a project of your choice with one or more of the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridges! (French Manor, Shall We Dance, Cricut Everyday, Pop-Up Neighborhood, or Sophie) Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts. And YES! You can mix in other cartridges with your Circle Exclusive cartridges.

Materials needed:
Clipboard
Papers: Green Glitter, Green, Pre-Embossed White
Pop Up Stickers
Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Cricut Cartridges: Cricut Everyday (Bugs, Scrapaholic), Elegant Edges (Scalloped Circle)


I cut all of my images and glued together the "Scrapaholic" pieces (I cut the main and a shadow).  I set it aside and added the green scalloped circle with Mod Podge and used to Mod Podge to add the "Scrapaholic".  I then covered the whole board with Mod Podge to seal it.


I used my Gypsy to flip the Cricut Circle Bug Head so I could put one on each side.


I then used pop-up stickers to attach the Cricut Circle Bug Heads.


Here is what it looks like hanging on the wall next to my craft area - what do you think?

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment